Yeah for 2012!!


As I start this new year I can not help but be influenced by all the amazing things I have heard, read or imagined would happen within the year 2012. I never did think civilization as we know it would end and be destroyed like it was during Atlantis or Lemuria. In those days when the massive earth changes destroyed the land civilization was lost. Today we see the effects and our heart goes out to the people within those nations but life goes on and our world continues. 
When I went into the Akashic Records and asked for guidance on the meaning of this 2012 vibration this is the message I received;

The Earth is shown to me as a hologram. Inside the Earth are multiple changes taking place that will have an effect on land masses and where water is located within the surface of the Earth. There are areas that will be shifting and changing and because of the additional strain on the Earth and it’s atmosphere due to the way we as people are using and abusing the Earth’s resources some of our populated areas are becoming uninhabitable. A quickening to what has already been occurring. In addition (and I think very exciting) the human consciousness is opening up and our group consciousness is expanding to an understanding of how we are connected to each other and all living things including this beloved Earth. It is not a time for Armageddon, that has been over done in our  movies but it is a time when people are being pushed to re think, re prioritize and re plan their lives and the future they are creating. 
Working with the Akasha and learning how to access and interpret information within the Akashic Records can be very helpful for the individual and for mankind. The Akasha is a living vibration and a recording of all living things, events, encounters. Even those that do not include Earth or Earthlings. Yes, there it is. I believe in a Universal Intelligence and I also believe this is not the only planet within the entire Universe that supports intelligent life.  I have worked within the higher energy and higher consciousness of the Universe for most of my life. I am comfortable knowing there is really no time or space separation. What we know as a day, month, year is something we as humans have agreed to. I am comfortable knowing our past lives or incarnations not only exist they sometimes bleed into this one in the form of energy blocks, people we are instantly connected to, places we know but have never physically visited. 
I am constantly working with my own life to understand the lessons and contracts I have with other people and I love to help people think beyond their normal senses to see the unseen universe that exists and encompasses us all. So I am happy to learn 2012 signals a newer conscious connection within mankind and our group consciousness is expanding to accept as normal the use of our extra sensory perceptions or psychic and intuitive abilities. I am happy to be alive and teaching such concepts. Bring it on. I have waited many years for this moment. A time when I do not feel like an alien creature within my civilization because of my knowledge and beliefs but a teacher who can help others develop their natural and normal ESP. 

Yeah for this bright and shiny new year! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Horse Ghost story

Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael