Goddess energy is on the rise! 7/29/12


Today I made the most amazing progress in the understanding of the creation of the course Akashic Vibration Process. The last time I took the  founding group of women into the Akashic Vibration our class was Access the Goddess Within. It was our sixth journey to the Akasha together and the first one without the male energy of our founding partners. My life has not been the same since that class was channeled 17 days ago. My fellow sisters of the light helped me on the start of my journey to finally release the memories and feelings of fear I have felt being seen in the light as the channel and co creator of the Akashic Vibration Process. This work and the attention it deserves has always scared me. It kicks up memories from this lifetime when I was 9 and my life shattered in a heartbeat. The heartbeat was my mother’s and it stopped beating due to actions of others. The affect was like a personal nuclear bomb went off. The life and lives of all who were impacted by this event has had a reverberating effect on many of us who are still incarnated within this Earthly plane of existence. To be clear, I am saying I had not made the final choice or commitment to go public in the manner the Arch Angels and Ascended Master within the Akasha were encouraging me to go. 
Then the calming and wonderful Goddess energy flowed all around me that day. The earthly goddess channels who made up my fellow students and the spiritual goddess energy of all those wonderful feminine Beings shown a light into my solar plexus chakra and in a blink of an eye transmuted the dark crystal which was in my solar plexus working on healing and protecting my fragile human Being into a pure and vibrant quartz crystal. 


I came home and performed a sacred contract and healing ritual between my human self and my higher wisdom that opened up the most incredible opportunity to be heard and step into the light using the technology of our times. I extended an offer of partnership to a beautiful soul and we set off to share this new wave of opportunity and expansion together. 
I am now feeling more centered, grounded and focused than I have felt in years, maybe since that horrid day when my mother’s life blinked out. While I am grateful and joyful to have this opportunity to be a teacher and channel for the Akashic Vibration I extend this heartfelt thanks to the beautiful women and men who have opened their hearts and offered me a safe place to express my feelings, thoughts and channeled wisdom. You have made all the difference in this world to me and to the healing that has taken place within my heart and soul and I will be forever grateful. 

Maggie 
www.ACenterForEnlightenment.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael

Help Me, I have Forgotten how to Connect to God