Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael


A few nights ago, when I went to bed, I prayed for a healing dream. I said," Mother, Father, God, Creator of all there is, I respectfully request a healing dream to help me release my fears and anxiety and restore my thoughts to the understanding that all is as it should be and I am aligning to the highest vibration for my current consciousness and higher wisdom. " 

I had several times when I woke up during the night just long enough to register what I had been dreaming about and each time it was saving someone, a group, healing on a  larger level of thought than my own. Then the hour before I had planned to get up I started having an intense pressure on my chest. I understood my heart energy was expanding and pulsating outward and my physical heart was releasing and purging. I was getting mildly concerned because I did feel it within my physical body and the pressure was like a giant rubber band squeezing my chest. I realized I was looking through the Emerald Mirror within my Akashic Temple and it showed me on the banks of a flowing current of green, just like a green river and Arch Angel Raphael was there and I sensed him sending me the impulse to go into the river and allow the River of Well Being to flow through me and expand and cleanse my heart energy.   I knew this was for my highest good and so I did as I was shown. My heart burst open and emptied out feelings, emotions and anxiety. Like ribbons of energy being released from my heart, my core. Being replaced with a pink of the lightest vibration imaginable and then I was absorbed within a golden beam of energy  and I knew the healing and vibrational attunement was complete. I woke up with a wonderful feeling that everything will be okay. 

I wanted to share this dream with others since it also included a physical healing within my body. It is possible. You can heal your body. Through my work within the Akashic Vibration I am continually learning new ways to do this. I hope you allow yourself time to learn how to help your body as well as your mind heal on a quantum level. 

I am in awe and amazed that this level of healing and understanding is being shared with me as I co create and teach the ever expanding and  evolving course we call the Akashic Vibration Process, Open the Doorway to Your Soul. 

To learn more about my classes and my services please go to www.AkashicVIbrationProcess.com or www.ACenterForEnlightenment.com. I would love to share my processes with you. I hope we do that soon :)

With love and respeect,  Maggie

Comments

  1. Maggie, Thank you for sharing this with us. On a physical level you have really helped me to get a sense of relief and a new understanding of what has also been happening to me. I have just tried to think back to the last few times that my heart has had this same feeling, and I realize now it has happened following a prayer or a thought in my mind to push out all negativity that might be causing me to become impatient or to start to feel anger trying to creep in. I have come to understand that being around people who are projecting out their intense anger, allows that too try and push in to you. It is very easy once you are aware of this, to recognize it much more quickly, and simple to tell the negative energy it is not wanted and to leave your body, while at the same time asking the Archangel Raphael to fill your heart with brilliant green energy and than asking Mother God to surround you in the intense golden light of healing energy for your mind and body. Than the blue light of God our Father, and then surround all of this in a brilliant white light of protection going up 15 feet in height and also 15 feet out in all directions to protect us from harm. I also know someone who is working with heart healing who called 911 a few months ago because of this same description of heart pain. She did not need medical care, everything was fine with her heart, so I will pass this good news on to her as well. Thank you for everything that you have taught me. I attended Maggie class, and would highly recommend it to everyone. It will change your life for the positive, and be the best decision you could ever make. I would be more than happy to share my experience with Maggie with anyone who has any questions. Maggie has my phone number, She is Gods Angel on earth, here to do help us. Patt Colten, Hudson WI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Horse Ghost story