Coming into the Light


I am a Psychic and I was born with the ability to tune into a world that was unseen by my friends and family. I have always channeled information from my guides and teachers. When I was young this information would pop out of my mouth and when asked where I heard it or learned it I could not tell anyone. I really did not know other than my unseen friends might have shared it. I haven’t always used this ability. I consciously turned it off when I was 10. My mother had been murdered and I was overwhelmed by the dark energies that surrounded me and wanted to hide so the Darkness could not find me or my family. I spend many, many years successfully in hiding (or so I thought) until the time came for me to wake up. I started to consciously call back the energy and my unseen friends around the turn of the new century and now I am happy to report they are with me when I need guidance or I want to receive guidance for others. I am now a conscious channel which is a person who is aware of the information that is being shared although I am able to move my thoughts and opinions out of the way of the transmission (most of the time) and allow the energy to speak through me using either my voice or my hands as I speak or write these communications. 
Still even working with my friends and guides it is a new experience for me to be so open about my ability to channel Light and Love. I am ever aware of the Darkness that is the opposite vibration of the Light I channel but I am no longer fearful of this energy force. I know within my heart and mind I am protected by this Light vibration and I have nothing to fear. It is with Love that I have chosen to open up and publicly speak out on the subject of energy, vibration, Love, Light and of course the Darkness and Shadows. So as I continue on this path of transformation we call our Life I will write more on these subjects. I hope you join me as the Crystal Council of Light beings work with me to channel information that will help us as we each ascend and expand our conscious understanding of who we really are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Horse Ghost story

Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael