What new and exciting things can I create today? Maggie Chula May 23, 2012 I have recently made the decision that the best way for me to support my business and my home is to merge the two and once again work out of my home. This time will be slightly different. I am much more comfortable working from home than I was a couple of years ago and I am embracing the opportunity to take sessions outside if my client or students would like to and it is a nice day. It has taken me many years to continually stay within the understanding that everything I need to be successful is within me and available to me always. As I embrace this concept and work within the dynamics of building that conscious awareness within my life I am finding more freedom to express myself within my writing. I have branched out from the blog and for the third month in a row have successfully submitted an article for publishing to Om Times. A link to my articles and my blog is located within ACe...
Popular posts from this blog
What now my love?
Do you know that lyric, “what now my love, now that it’s over. I feel the world closing in on me.” Well, in many ways life is ending. Not in the way that we are going to need the cans of food and bottles of water people were hoarding at the turn of the century or as I refer to it, the last time people started talking about the end of days. No, this is an end of our being able to delude ourselves that our actions do not have an effect on those around us. The end of our being able to be the “victim of life”. I know I wrote about turning from “victim to victorious” a couple of months ago but this is a time when once is not enough. This is a time when we need to hear, understand and acknowledge our part in the play that is taking place on Earth. For too long the shadow energy of oppression has been allowed to take over and control the majority of the energy that surrounds this planet. How is that happening? Because we have been as a collective group running away from life and r...
Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael
A few nights ago, when I went to bed, I prayed for a healing dream. I said," Mother, Father, God, Creator of all there is, I respectfully request a healing dream to help me release my fears and anxiety and restore my thoughts to the understanding that all is as it should be and I am aligning to the highest vibration for my current consciousness and higher wisdom. " I had several times when I woke up during the night just long enough to register what I had been dreaming about and each time it was saving someone, a group, healing on a larger level of thought than my own. Then the hour before I had planned to get up I started having an intense pressure on my chest. I understood my heart energy was expanding and pulsating outward and my physical heart was releasing and purging. I was getting mildly concerned because I did feel it within my physical body and the pressure was like a giant rubber band squeezing my chest. I realized I was looking through the Emerald Mirror ...

Comments
Post a Comment