So you want to host a radio show?


Yes indeed I am embracing all my fears and doubts and moving my life forward. I have taken the very liberating (although scary) step of doing a weekly radio show with my new business buddy Avianna. We share a passion to help expand the human conscious connection and understanding of who we are as spiritual beings growing in a physical life. 

As I said in my last blog article Goddess energy is on the rise, once I made the conscious decision to share my passion and spread the work of the Akashic Vibration Process in any and all ways possible, this amazing opportunity opened up. How does a person turn away from something like that when their soul purpose is to share the work of the beautiful beings that dwell within the Akasha? I really felt this was a good sign and one I was prepared to take. So, as of this Friday, August 10th, 2012 Soul Essence will make its debut on the new Om Radio Network on NewSkyRadio. To learn more I have put information on my website www.ACenterForEnlightenment.com.

Avianna and I want this to be a show that will offer uplifting and inspirational  tools and techniques to help our listeners with the issues and concerns they have as they grow in their understanding of their Soul Essence. We are both working, full-time professional psychics and part of Shay Parker’s Best American Psychics Network however we have also both been a part of the Corporate American work world for many years. Our background in both spiritual and mainstream work has helped us learn ways we use to stay healthy, focused and grounded in these energetically chaotic times. We will share our own process and development along with techniques, tips and knowledge. As we grow and learn how to do a weekly radio show that is available worldwide we intend to also bring in guests that can augment and expand on our own knowledge and work. We also plan to provide time to answer questions that you have about your issues and concerns learning how to stay focused, healthy and grounded as you live and grow expanding your own conscious connection to your Soul Essence. 

So please join us and help us grow in our new roles as spiritual minded radio hosts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Horse Ghost story

Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael