Creating a new office space for clients


Well my transition is in progress and I am now working from home. It has been an interesting few months as I have processed this decision. Part of me was reluctant to be so tied to one place but part of me understood I could control my environment better within my own home. In my case though my husband is retired and at home also. So we are working on our joined interest in the home and how we will use and share our space. 
Gary and I are fortunate with our home. He has lived on this land and in this home for 27 years. Our lawn, gardens and trees are very much his pride and joy and a beautiful reflection of his artistic nature. I am blessed to have a wonderful view outside my office window and even more blessed to have two areas within our home for office use. 
My primary power center is where the desktop, printer, files and two desks are. That room is great for organization and focus. The window is one floor above ground and looks out onto the trees. 

The area I have recently repurposed is now our garden level office and client space. I have my beautiful table to work on, an extra large window that looks out onto our patio and backyard and two doors. And that is where the issues start to come in. The two doors located within the garden level office work space. 
Our patio back door is difficult to get to because of the lovely bushes and trees Gary planted through the years. The door into the home from the garage requires the garage door is open and there isn’t any bell since the bell is by the front door which is a floor up. To get to the front door you need to climb some winding stairs. It isn’t difficult for most people but in the winter the steps can be icy. I prefer people to come in one of the downstair doors because this is the most direct route to the office/client space and also so they do not need to climb the stairs to the front door. 
So we are working on rearranging things, moving them around to get the most comfortable balance for all of us (including our two beautiful cats). I am happy my macbook and I can travel downstairs and work in the garden level office so I can see all the changes mother nature goes through each season :) Fitting with my birthday being so near the summer solstice that summer would be my first season working here. 

My home is open and ready although not perfect and I am learning how to be okay with that. My energy is flowing and balanced.  My guides and Angels are ready to help me interpret and heal the energy and issues that people are experiencing. All I need now are people who are ready to allow themselves to be supported as they grow and learn how to connect to their higher wisdom and interpret the guidance being shared with them on a daily basis. Life is good :)

Maggie 




Comments

  1. I love your description of your home and how you are finding ways to effectively use this for your workspace. In my studies I found that one of the greatest challenges to the self-employed is the balance between work and home, work and play. It was the hardest for people who work out of their home. It sounds like you have a good balance in the way you are setting things up. <3 love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Horse Ghost story

Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael