Springtime Awakenings


Last week was the first day of Spring in my corner of the world and we have been having very nice, warm weather. The temperatures have been way above the normal range and that has me concerned. I do not usually dwell on my concerns I would rather focus on health, healing and staying well. So looking at this from a cleaner perspective I needed to refocus on how nice it is to hear the birds singing and calling out to each other. How wonderful it was to go for a walk in the woods and see butterflies. Yet in the back of my thoughts was the troubling knowledge that this was near the end of March and I live in Wisconsin. This type of nature activities, such as leaves forming on the trees, lilac buds on the bushes is not a part of what I expect for this time of year. 
I know I can relax and enjoy this. I have the ability to tune into the energy of the forest and really feel the excitement and anticipation of the life around me. Yet something stays lurking within my mind that this could be harmful for my friends the butterflies, trees, tulips, Robins. What happens if the babies come early and we do go back towards our normal temperatures of cold, snow and ice? What happens then?
I am aware these questions start to reflect my boundaries of what is normal and natural for this time of year. It is tough to let them go. Yet if we look at this as a metaphor for how to control our thoughts and behaviors to create health the lesson is there. 
Something wonderful is happening. The weather is beautiful. Something troubling is happening. I am unable to relax and enjoy this. Although, in the past couple of days the weather has turned more normal and is still quite a bit above average yet I am more comfortable now. Hum...what just happened in my mind. I am more comfortable because the weather isn’t 40 degrees above normal it is more like 15. Something I can relax and enjoy. Maybe the animals will be okay. Maybe we don’t have to have an end of March snow storm. That would be nice. But my point is now that I am more comfortable with the temperature degree difference I can relax. 
Does this somehow relate to my expansion process as a spiritual counselor and energy healer? 
Well, I have been challenging myself to go outside my area of comfort and grow my business online. I am a people person. I love people. I love to be with them, to listen to their issues and concerns and to help them feel more in control. Working online I do not get out to meet as many people and I work more with the phone and the person’s voice instead of the physical presence of the person sitting with me in my office. In January when I started with Best American Psychics I was uncomfortable at first receiving phone calls with short messages, not much interaction or dialog and great expectations of my ability to tune into a voice with almost no other feedback for clarification of what I was tuning into. It was tough. I was uncomfortable but I knew I had worked as an psychic most of my life (even if I did keep that information from myself for a long time) and I have many, many years of really fantastic feedback to help me feel comfortable that the promptings, voices and visions in my head were somehow connecting up to answers or empowering guidance for the person who wanted my help. So, plunging head long into working as a phone psychic to help augment my income I took the risk and joined up with BAP. Just as I was beginning to feel comfortable they joined with Om Times. So I plunged ahead and signed up for that too! 
Now tonight I am facing another challenge. I have always wanted to be on the radio and be able to give free readings and messages to people. Tonight I will get that wish fulfilled. I am not hosting the show a good friend and colleague with BAP, Leigh Cohen Wyatt is the host but she is graciously sharing this hour with me and another friend and colleague Jeanne Crescenzo. I am happy because I get a chance to learn the ropes of a live radio show with friends and I can let down and be relaxed knowing there are three of us sharing this wonderful opportunity. 
So that is what I have realized this past month. I love new challenges and experiences but I get tense and nervous without a baseline of understanding about what is happening in my world. So with the weather being so outside of normal but beginning to swing more into a warmer than usually but not too outrageous temperature swing, I can be relaxed and enjoy some time outside in March wearing sandals :) With some quality time as a phone psychic receiving nice feedback from new clients I am able now to relax and enjoy being online. Now onto finding my comfort on the radio giving out free readings. 
I hope you too are allowing this fantastic expansion energy to help you grow and change into a new sense of who you are. Remember the only thing you can count on is change so figure out how you can be more comfortable with the process and allow yourself the opportunity to grow in your own awareness of how wonderful your life truly can be. What dreams do you have that you would like to bring into your life? Join me and together we can manifest them Now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael

Help Me, I have Forgotten how to Connect to God