What now?

Well the last few months have been very strange for me. I was going to share my path towards healing this latest Crohn's flare. My liver was involved this time and I was nervous about that. The good news is I was able to get my liver into balance and health within 2 weeks. It was so fast it took me awhile to process. Then I realized I am in balance. I know what that feels like. I know how to support myself and my emotions so I stay in balance. So then the question becomes why did I go out of balance? That question deserved some thought. So here is what I came up with. Those of us who work with Energy and work with the Universal Source or God are good at clearing and cleansing, connecting to the light. So good sometimes that we forget or discount the importance of clearing and cleansing after each client or each day. I had been working with a few people who had liver issues. I must have taken some of their issues and internalized them. I know I was thinking about Cancer and how I would feel if someone had diagnosed me with it. When I realized I had internalized this so much I had actually manifested liver issues, it was a wake up call.

We are manifesting our thoughts very quickly these days. My thoughts seems to materialized before my eyes. I need to do a check in every day and each night to purge and cleanse thoughts and ideas of lack, disease and being out of sync with life. I needed to go back to basics and do the chakra clearing and cleansing. So that is what I did. My doctor was impressed that the liver went back into balance so quickly but she also has worked with me through a couple of flares now and said the liver can regenerate faster than other organs. We both smiled.

The intestinal issues of Crohn's will flare from time to time. Usually when I am feeling out of touch with my children and my sense of home. It is very important to me to ground, clear and cleanse. It is once again a morning routine. I am certain there will be times again when I become complacent and ease up on my own Energy work but for now I am once again checking my thoughts for positive images of the future, knowing life is abundant and full of joyous opportunities. For now, this is enough and I am once again in balance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Horse Ghost story

Heart Healing with Arch Angel Raphael